Organic "I Love You Meow and Fur-ever" Unbleached Bib
We believe that every purchase matters, that's why all of our products support fair labor practices, create sustainable jobs, protect the environment and help feed children and families in need.
Made from 100% soft organic cotton and printed locally with eco-friendly water-based inks, this bib meets Global Organic Textile Standards and was produced without the use of harmful chemicals, pesticides, or artificial dyes. It was tumble-dried to ensure optimal softness and to prevent excessive shrinking.Every design is hand painted with watercolor and ink at our family home in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina.
All of our products are made using sustainable and ethical resources and practices.
- 100% domestically grown & spun organic unbleached cotton
- Ethically grown, sewn and designed in the USA
- Your purchase provides three meals to children in need
- Printed with non-toxic, eco-friendly + water-based inks
- Produced without the use of harmful chemicals, pesticides, or artificial dyes
- Meets Global Organic Textile Standards
- Tumble-dried to ensure optimal softness and to prevent excessive shrinking
- Every order is shipped in biodegradable, 100% recyclable packaging
- Hand painted with love
Despite their best efforts, many families can’t afford the food that their children need for healthy, normal development. We believe that families should never go hungry. That’s why 10% of all proceeds go to MANNA Food Bank here in Western North Carolina. Their MANNA Packs for Kids program provides free meals and emergency food assistance to public school students throughout the local community, and we are proud to support them.
*Made to order. Ships worldwide in 5-7 business days.
The Grant Family