Organic "Tiny Dancer" Unbleached Bib
Our "Tiny Dancer" bib was ethically made in the USA to bring smiles to children across the globe. We believe that every purchase matters, that's why all of our products support fair labor practices, create sustainable jobs, protect the environment and supply lifesaving materials to children in need.
Made from 100% soft organic cotton and printed with eco-friendly water-based inks, this bib meets Global Organic Textile Standards and was produced without the use of harmful chemicals, pesticides, or artificial dyes. It was tumble-dried to ensure optimal softness and to prevent excessive shrinking.
Every design is hand painted with watercolor and ink at our family home in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, and printed locally in collaboration with Spiritex, a company that has a 'farm to fashion' model using only local, sustainable, and ethical resources and practices.
- 100% domestically grown & spun organic unbleached cotton
- Ethically grown, sewn and designed in the USA
- 10% of each bib sold provides lifesaving materials to children in need (see details below)
- Printed with non-toxic, eco-friendly + water-based inks
- Produced without the use of harmful chemicals, pesticides, or artificial dyes
- Meets Global Organic Textile Standards
- Tumble-dried to ensure optimal softness and to prevent excessive shrinking
- Each onesie is shipped in biodegradable, 100% recyclable packaging
- Hand painted with love to bring smiles to little minis & meeps everywhere :)
10% of the proceeds from your purchase will go to UNICEF's Children's Rights & Emergency Relief Organization. Together we can make a difference in the lives of children all over the world!
90% of every dollar donated goes to:
- Clean and safe drinking water
- Child friendly spaces for counseling, rest and play
- Essential vitamins and nutrients
*Made to order. Ships worldwide in 5-7 business days.
The Grant Family