This is our little family's last drop of 2022. 10% of your purchase will help support the first UCLA Research Fund for RFC1 / CANVAS Syndrome to help find a cure for our founder's degenerative neurological disease. You can learn more or donatehere. We hope to spread awareness about this genetic disease and help others suffering from undiagnosed neuropathy and/or ataxia.
Our 100% organic cotton mama tees areunisexsizing XS - 2XL and proudly made in the USA. Printed locally with eco-friendly, water-based inks. Every hand painted design was created by our founder at her family home in Asheville, NC.
GIVES BACK: Your purchase provides a meal to a child in need.
NOTE:As with all unbleached yarns, there will be small striations of the natural cotton fibers within the fabric. It's the closest to hugging mother earth as you can get when it comes to organic clothing!
All of our products are made using sustainable and ethical resources and practices.
- Sustainably + ethically made in the USA with organic cotton
- Every purchase provides a meal to a child in need.
- Printed with non-toxic, eco-friendly + water-based inks
- Tumble-dried to ensure optimal softness and to prevent excessive shrinking
- Each product is shipped inrecycled, 100% recyclable packaging
- Hand-painted with love
*Made to order. Ships worldwide in 3-5 business days.