Just Kiddin' Around | Organic Unbleached Tee
This limited edition tee was made in collaboration with Willow Tree Flower Market, a flower farm located in Goodrich, MI founded by a mother/daughter duo. Growing and sharing flowers with their community is their passion. $1 of every sale of this limited design will benefit the Genesys Hurley Cancer Institute’s Patient Care Fund in memory of Anne Grant, our beloved family member who battled bravely against breast cancer for over 6 years.
We believe that every purchase matters, that's why all of our products are sustainably made in the USA, support fair labor practices, protect the environment and help feed children in need.
Made from 100% domestically grown, soft organic cotton and printed locally with eco-friendly water-based inks, this snappie was produced without the use of harmful chemicals, pesticides, or artificial dyes. It was tumble-dried to ensure optimal softness and to prevent excessive shrinking.
Every design is hand painted by our founder at our family home in Asheville, NC.
NOTE: As with all unbleached yarns, there will be small striations of the natural cotton fibers within the fabric. It's the closest to hugging mother earth as you can get when it comes to organic clothing!
All of our products are made using sustainable and ethical resources and practices.
- 100% domestically grown & spun organic unbleached cotton
- Sustainably + ethically made in the USA
- Printed with non-toxic, eco-friendly + water-based inks
- Produced without the use of harmful chemicals, pesticides, or artificial dyes
- Tumble-dried to ensure optimal softness and to prevent excessive shrinking
- Each product is shipped in recycled, 100% recyclable packaging
- Hand-painted with love
*Made to order. Ships worldwide in 3-5 business days.